We have found that giving back has brought us great joy. In an effort to continue that joy, Larry and Rayanne Krueger founded Give ‘Em Five on December 18, 2018.
We’d like to encourage our friends to give when they can – whether it’s:
- 5 minutes of your time
- 5 kind words, like “Do you need any help?” “How can I help you?” “Is there someone I can call? or “Please take care of yourself.”
- Or a Simple Smile
We sometimes get so caught up in being late for the gym or a meeting, or with our own problems and challenges, or in what the latest fashions and trends are that we forget to show simple kindness. It’s easy to do and requires very little from each of us.
“Give ‘em Five” reminds you to give.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love. Give what you can.
Live Local Music
During the summer of 2019, Larry and Rayanne Krueger hosted a 5-week concert series at their home to raise compassionate awareness and also provide a spotlight on five local bands and musicians.
This first series featured:
- Tricia Freeman – Vocalist / Guitarist
- The Steve Maggiora Duo, featuring Steve Maggiora – Vocals/Keyboard and Adrian Olmos – Sax
- Felisha Dunne – Vocalist / Guitarist
- Dad Bod for Cutie – Garage Band
- Eric Henderson – Master / Concert Guitarist
Attendees were encouraged to donate $5 to Give ‘Em Five and also tip the musicians! By the end of the series, $650 had been donated!
We look forward to our next concert series and other events to raise compassionate awareness.
Give 'Em Five on Facebook